Nestled away in picturesque Pinehaven, this family home will be sure to attract attention! Owned and lived in by the same family for over 35 years, the opportunity has now arisen for someone new to move in and enjoy everything that it has to offer.
- The home is well-positioned, tucked away from quiet Winchester Avenue and set back on a gentle rise.
- The home itself offers three bedrooms, generous living space, and a family sized bathroom along with a separate WC.
- The mature greenery offers an element of privacy, whilst not being overbearing.
- A three-tiered backyard will be a real bonus for the green-thumbed gardeners, and will be perfect for the kids to explore. Currently offering flower beds, vege gardens, outdoor living space, and a tranquil landing.
- There is ample off-street parking, along with a carport located close to the entrance of your home.
- A well-constructed outhouse could be used for many things; potentially offering a place for your guests to stay, a home office, hobbies room, or a spot for the artistically minded who's looking for their new creative element.
Positioned on a generous 903sqm section, there is lots to explore! The current owners have taken pride in maintaining their home with regular maintenance being carried out. There's a homely feel when you walk inside, which is rich with history. There's also potential for the new owners to add their own touches and make this home their own - this is a must see!
LIM and builder's report have kindly been made available so don't delay - get in touch with us to arrange a time for a viewing.
Deadline sale closing 28 Cornwall Street, 2pm Friday 23 April 2021 (will not be sold prior)
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY