Buyer Budget Up From $650,000
Constructed in the 1940's and built to stand the test of time, this solid and private property is nestled amongst established trees with great sun and elevated views across to Karori Park.
Stylish as is, with plenty of scope to add your own touches to take this property to the next level. Fantastic features on offer include:
- 100m2 house, 729m2 land
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining
- Drive on access to garage
- Two good sized bedrooms plus a study/single
- Native timber flooring
- West facing for great sun
- Excellent location - close proximity to the city, shops, cafes, public transport and all local amenities.
- Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls'
This home is a must-see! See you at the Open Home.
Deadline Sale closing at our office, 27 Buller Street, Wellington Central on Thursday 28th January at 12:00pm. (The vendor reserves the right to sell prior to deadline.)