Here is a unique opportunity to buy a recently renovated 3-bedroom 1920s home located in city end Karori. With privacy, sun and a huge flat fully fenced section - perfect for families, kids and pets.
- 107 m2 house and 570 m2 section
- 3 good-sized bedrooms - all with built-in double wardrobes
- Study nook
- Brand new designer kitchen and bathroom
- New roof, newly painted and insulated
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living with French doors opening out to a beautiful landscaped garden complete with roses and fruit trees
- Separate laundry
- Private flat driveway - great for kids to ride their scooters and bikes
- One-car garage
- High stud ceilings
- Sun, heatpump and smartvent system to keep you cosy and warm
- Stained-glass windows
Just a short walk to Marsden shops, Samuel Marsden Collegiate and Karori Normal School. Also zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls College.
Don't miss out - view it on Sunday!
Tender closing at our office, 27 Buller Street, on Thursday 23rd January at 12pm.