Standing proud on 1614sqm land this magnificent 420sqm home is one of the most impressive I've seen.
Well designed for the family, the massive floor plan offers endless scope for casual/formal living and with floor to ceiling windows the vista from both sides of the house is simply breathtaking. The bedrooms are all doubles & the master suite, with its own balcony, is a private haven.
Surrounded by native bush the courtyard & garden offers the perfect sanctuary for relaxing & feeling at one with nature. Three bathrooms/four toilets, chef's kitchen with granite benches, Matai flooring, central heating, double i/a garage with workshop space, great storage & so much more.
- Four bedrooms (including master suite)
- Three bathrooms, four toilets
- Stunning kitchen with granite benchtops
- Large separate laundry
- Gorgeous Matai timber flooring
- Zoned gas central heating system
- Great storage
- Double internal access garage with workshop space
- Loads of off street parking
- LIM report available on request
Please contact me, Shane Brockelbank on 021 459 622 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), or Luke Johnson on 027 664 4710 (email: email@example.com) for more information on this home.