Combining character charm with contemporary living, this beautiful home is one of the most exquisite in Petone.
The striking front facade with ornate detailing belies the size and comfort this property offers. The high ceilings, seamless space and sophisticated style complement a multi-purpose floorplan that is designed for modern living.
The fabulous open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area is west-orientated capturing the very best of the afternoon and evening sun. Stepping out to the generous decks and overlooking the gorgeous simple care garden, family living is maximised for enjoyment both indoors and out.
Currently configured as three bedrooms with two living areas, the second living space could equally be used as another bedroom should your family need this flexibility.
Full insulation, partial double glazing and central heating ensures the property is warm, dry and welcoming all year round.
Perfectly positioned to all that Petone has to offer, a property of this calibre is a rare opportunity that MUST be seen to be appreciated.
- Gorgeous street appeal
- Three/four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, master with en-suite
- Master walk-in wardrobe
- Multiple living areas
- Great indoor/outdoor flow
- Central heating and gas fire
- Partial double glazing and fully insulated
- Infinity gas hot water
- Security alarmed
- Huge attic storage and generous shed
- Off street parking for two cars
- Expansive decking and landscaped gardens
- Perfect sun orientation
- Minutes to Jackson St, McKenzie Baths, Petone Rec, Lighthouse Cinema, the library and the beach
- Video tour will be posted this week.
To be sold by Tender closing 28 Cornwall Street, 11.00am Thursday 12 December