Everyone that visits 55 Hay Street wants to call it theirs!
In fact its current owners had hoped it was their forever home, a relocation has meant this beauty is once again up for grabs for a lucky buyer!
Boasting 200 square meters of expansive family living and brilliant flow it hosts family life with ease. Multiple living areas and a separation between entertainment and personal space means there genuinely is somewhere for the whole family!
Stepping outside onto a sun soaked deck, you will find over 900 square meters of section with private gardens backing onto a local park if the kids REALLY need additional lawn! Yes, of course there is also a workshop, garage AND 'man cave'.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Fourth large bedroom, second living room or teenagers retreat
- Family bathroom
- Guest toilet
- Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Neutral tones throughout
- Large outdoor decking flowing from the dining area
- Established and well maintained manicured gardens
- Garaging, large workshop and additional man cave complete this spacious home
Located in popular Naenae this home is close to everything Lower Hutt has to offer including shopping, local parks and public transport.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY