Buyer Budget Up From $995,000
This fabulous 1920s 3/4 bedroom, 2 lounge, 2 bathroom property has been home to the same family for 36 years!
- High stud carrara ceilings and matai floorboards.
- Drive on flat access with 2 car garaging
- Central heating
- Plenty of space - separate formal lounge, second lounge/4th bedroom/rumpus/study and loads of storage.
- North facing kitchen/dining/conservatory bathed in sun - with excellent flow to a deck overlooking the huge established garden with fruit trees, vegetable gardens and views across Karori.
- Excellent location in a quiet, private cul-de-sac with easy walking distance to Karori mall, library, community hall, medical centre & public transport as well as access to Benburn Park at the end of the street.
- Close proximity to Samuel Marsden Collegiate, Karori Normal School, St Teresa's School, and zoning for Wellington College and Wellington Girl's College.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to buy in this tightly held and extremely sought-after area!
Open Home Sunday 28th April 1:30pm - 2:00pm
(No Open Home at Easter)