This 1970s home presents plenty of great options for families, first home buyers or investors alike. Set in the sought after area of Parkway this represents a great opportunity to get on the property ladder. It is close to the bottom of the hill for the daily commute, schooling of all levels is handy as well as recreation spaces and shopping. Upstairs there is a three bedroom home, all doubles with wardrobes. Good size living spaces are on offer, as well as a view out over the valley. Downstairs there is currently a one bedroom unit, could be two bedrooms if you wanted.
Those options we talked about:
- Downstairs teenager retreat?
- Parents living downstairs to be close to family?
- Rent out downstairs to help with the mortgage?
- Rent out both for decent returns?
- Change the unit back into a garage with great workshop spaces?
The house, whilst livable as is, will respond well to TLC throughout. Come along and see it for yourself. The vendor wanted to see an offer yesterday, so get in quick. Call today to book a private viewing