For nearly 30 years our owners have cherished this special property but work commitments dictate it's time to move. They will miss their little oasis where any time of day, year round, they have been able to relax outdoors and enjoy the garden & tranquil surroundings.
From the moment you step through the front door you'll feel the warmth emanating from this unique home. Impressive foyer, stunning character with natural timber detailing, gorgeous lead-light windows, lounge with adjoining study (currently a meditation/prayer room), three bedrooms, beautiful tiled bathroom with sauna & underfloor heating, second living & custom made kitchen.
- Double garage with three auto doors, allowing convenient through access from street to garden
- Three bedrooms, two with mezzanine sleeping areas, maximising space below
- Beautiful timber kitchen joinery, cleverly crafted with curved features
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Wine cellar and scullery
- Standalone conservatory with bi-fold doors, shade sail, fire place, heater and power plus adjoining storage room with hand basin - ideal for year round entertainment
- Lovely gardens and peaceful setting
- Huge storage facilities throughout the home
- Re-wired, re-roofed, re-plumbed
- LIM report available on request
So much more on offer here - this property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
To be sold by Auction at 28 Cornwall Street at 12.30pm Thursday 7 March (unless sold prior)