Fully renovated, this Petone bungalow has a lovely light and fresh feel about it. The home comprises four double bedrooms all with huge wardrobes, spacious open living which steps out to a private courtyard and sundrenched garden, modern kitchen, new family bathroom, separate laundry with second toilet plus a garage.
- West facing and well positioned to enjoy maximum sunshine
- Double glazed aluminium windows throughout
- Insulation in the ceiling, underfloor and external walls
- Re-wired, re-plumbed, re-clad, re-roofed
- Workshop/storage/hobbies room
Set in a great location with the foreshore and popular Jackson Street just a short stroll away this property is one you will not want to miss.
To be sold by tender closing at 28 Cornwall St at 11.00am Thursday 29 Nov