Calling all first home buyers!
85 Seddon Street has come to the market for the first time in a decade and she is looking for a family to call her own! First home buyers, families and investors this is the one you don't want to miss out on.
This home has been painted inside throughout, the windows have been maintained and freshly painted, the blinds are new, the section has been tidied and fence painted. The work nobody fancies taking on, has been done.
To give you an idea of the basics; the house is weatherboard with 'Solid Bones', three bedrooms (including two large doubles), well thought out flow and great outdoor entertaining space! The section is fully fenced and there is plenty of off street parking.
The house itself has great features:
- The kitchen isn't a cheapie, it's a flattering wooden design which has been modernised with PLENTY
of storage, cupboards and bench space.
- The bathroom is spacious with shower over bath for the minis.
- The lounge has been opened up to create fantastic flow between the entertaining and living areas.
- There is underfloor and ceiling insulation as well as a fire to keep you warm this winter.
- During the summer months the french doors off the kitchen open onto a large, private deck with built
in seating, have friends and family over to enjoy a bbq while the kids run around your secure section.
Shops and schools are down the road, Central Hutt and motorway access within 10 minutes, public transport within walking distance.
Be sure to check this one out as soon as possible, there is no deadline to wait for and my owner is wanting results. Contact Alice today to get ahead of the game!