If peace, privacy, sun and sense of friendly - family community are high on your list then secure your spot on one of Eastbourne's most popular roads.
Set on two levels the house provides separation and a flexible layout that works wonderfully for a large family with three double and one single bedrooms upstairs and a fifth bedroom below. An open plan kitchen, dining and lounge lead to the spacious deck that offers plenty of sun and family entertaining.
The first level offers living room, kitchenette, bedroom and ensuite. This area can be used for extended family members, guests or for potential rental income.
Outside, the grounds are framed by mature trees, bush and a well-maintained courtyard.
Located mere minutes from the seaside Eastbourne village, art galleries, shops, Muritai school, yacht club, new children's playground, historic native bush and some of Wellington`s best beaches.
The many futures include:
- Underfloor, ceiling and partial wall insulation
- Heated towel rails
- Three living spaces
- Weatherboard exterior on the upper level and Sto Plaster on the lower level
- Disabled access
- Property has two flats on the title
- Extra Man`s shed
- Security system
- Structured cabling system
- Close to the local village amenities and public transport/ferry
- Positioned with protection from the winds
- Facing North/West catching afternoon sun
For sale by Auction at 28 Cornwall Street, 12.30pm. Thursday 12 October 2017 (Unless sold prior).