Don't miss your opportunity to own this beautiful early century family home in sought after Penrose Street.
Tastefully renovated throughout with modern conveniences, yet retaining the character and charm of yesteryear.
Featuring beautifully restored native timbers, leadlight windows and an amazing attic space with the potential to be further developed.
There are three generous sized living areas including a sun drenched family room with new carpet and french doors leading out to a private courtyard.
Other features on offer are - a brand new kitchen, large double garaging, ensuite with quality fittings, an induction cooktop, LED lighting in kitchen and living, partial double glazed windows - all within a private, fully fenced, sunny section.
Walking distance to Woburn station, Queensgate, Huia Pool and many other amenties the Hutt Valley has to offer. Zoned for Eastern Hutt Primary, Hutt Intermediate and Hutt Valley High School.
Homes within this location with an abundance of character are few and far between, so call Rochelle or John to view!
- Beautifully restored native timbers and leadlight windows
- Tastefully moderised throughout including a brand new kitchen
- Three generous sized living areas
- Open plan living
- Fully fenced, sunny, private section
- Double garaging
- Central, sought after location with preferred school zoning
- Close to Lower Hutt's CBD and other amenities